AW: AW: Different behavior of brush on Win / Mac

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Oct 15 03:04:45 EDT 2008

Hi Jacqueline,
yes that's what I tested with the same result. Even when drawing strict
vertical and horizontal lines I get some ghost pixels, e.g. when changing
the direction. For example, when I am drawing this line from top to
bottom-left:
     *
     *
     *
     *
******
I get these additional pixels, when changing the drawing direction from the
vertical part to the horizontal part of the line:
     *
     *
    ***
    ***
*******
When drawing circles the additional pixels come completely irregular with a
very ugly result of the line :(
Tiemo