Paint Tool periodic crashes

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 22:57:55 EDT 2008

Joe,

Yeah that makes some sense. I will have to add them back one at a time
and see what happens. I just hope it is not a mixture of two of them.

Thanks for checking this for me and sticking with me.

So far my crash on save has gone away and now a solution for the paint
tools. But that still leaves the revBrowser Snapshot anomaly.

Tom McGrath