Table inspector from 4W

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Oct 14 19:57:43 EDT 2008

On Oct 14, 2008, at 4:43 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> -= JB =- wrote:
>>> own  font
>>> are

>>> done.
>>>
>>> Where?
>> You say, Where?  Do you mean each thing I mentioned?  Please be
>> more specific so I can provide you a detailed answer.  Which item do
>> you want to know how to do?
>

> I had the impression the above described a multi-platform control
> either made in Transcript or which could be easily integrated into
> the engine by the RunRev team.
>
> If not, what does it describe?
>
> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation

A few things like moving the fields were done in examples I have seen.

But if you want to do most of the other things it is done in my stack
that
is named Dynamic Table Field.  It is in Rev online in the programming
section or you can look under the user name sundown.

If you have seen it and still don't know how to do the things I
mentioned
please ask me.  When you look at the code you will see I even used a
piece of code you gave me when I asked a question on this list.

Let me know what feature you can't see readily and I will explain how
to do it and show you which part of the code does it.

As far as having each item be a different font and style it can actually
have each character in each item be a different font and style and it
can be done by using the paste option.

If the questions need to use more text than allowed on the list you can
contact me off list.

-=>JB<=-