Table inspector from 4W

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Oct 14 15:09:44 EDT 2008

Hi Richard.

I wonder what the price would be that you would charge to contract the
work needed to document lib4WTable? If you could get enough of a
commitment from other Revolution developers, I would certainly be
willing to contribute just so we can have a working table model. But
if it is more a problem of time then of course, that wouldn't help
matters.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management