AW: difference between closing with the red cross or sending close?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Oct 14 09:41:15 EDT 2008

Hello again,
sometimes the basics are the hardest :) I want to be able to close my stack
by the standard "red cross" AND also by one of my self made menu items
"Close".
Using "on closeStackRequest" traps the standard closing by the cross and
after answering "yes" the stack closes. BUT sending "closeStackRequest" from
my menu and answering "yes", nothing happens. But always when picking a
second time the close menu and answering "yes" the stack closes.
Using "close myStack" in my menu didn't worked as expected either (as posted
before)
So what is the straight forward way to close from the title bar and a self
made menu with an answer trap?
Thank you
Tiemo