AW: Different behavior of brush on Win / Mac

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Oct 14 05:21:36 EDT 2008

Hello Jacqueline,
thanks for replying. I now tried three different things, working with Rev
3.0:
- selected "brushes in the standalone settings and used the smallest round
brush: 8
- imported a self made image 32x32 pixels and an opaque area of about 8x8
pixels (similar to the standard brush 8)
- imported a self made image 8x8 pixels with an opaque area of about 4x4
pixels.
All three approaches get a similar ugly result. The only difference is the
4x4 brush, where the line is just slimmer, but same ugly.

I am developing on Win and build the Mac standalone on Win. Could it be the
standalone engine on Mac?

Perhaps my approach is wrong. I have an image (foto), where the user can
paint on. Perhaps the pixels of the existing image influence the pixels of
the brush? Perhaps I should try to create an empty image above the other to
paint with the brush or something like that.
Tiemo