binaryDecode limit 25000 ?

runrev at animabit.de runrev at animabit.de
Mon Oct 13 10:54:45 EDT 2008

Hello

I just run into a problem using binaryDecode on 2.9:

A function for converting jpg into rtf as follows only worked with very small images:

export image 1 of group "inhalt" to bilddaten as JPEG
get binaryDecode("H*",bilddaten,transfer)
put "{\rtf{\pict\jpegblip\picwgoal874\pichgoal1121 " & cr into header
put cr & "}" & cr & "}" into footer
put header & transfer & footer into rtf
return rtf

Checking the details I found that
get binaryDecode("H25000",bilddaten,transfer)
did work, but not
get binaryDecode("H50000",bilddaten,transfer)

Is there a limit for binaryDecode near 25000? Can I do multiple binaryDecodes of chunks of the jpg-data in bilddaten?

Regards, Franz
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Franz Böhmisch

boehmisch at animabit.de