landscape printing on Windows

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 12 09:46:55 EDT 2008

Phil Davis-5 wrote:

> On XP I'm trying to print a card that contains a background image and
> some fields. So far, no joy. Here is my approach. What am I missing?

I was hoping someone who actually knows what they are doing would reply to
this, but since they haven't, this is what I do:

on mouseUp
  set the printPaperOrientation to "landscape"
  print this card  from 10,10 to 800,455 into 100,100,800,600
end mouseUp

And it seems to work.  The fonts are not quite all I could wish for, a
different problem, but it does work. Hope it helps.

Peter