Table inspector from 4W

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Oct 11 17:36:24 EDT 2008

altFldHeader is still with the other altPlugins at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginCover/About.htm

I really need to update that website so it's easier to navigate and find stuff.

I also released a new version of altXray-- beta. This one adds the
ability to show 'separator' comments in the handler list to better
organize scripts which have lots of handlers. Clicking the update
button on altXray should get you the latest version. Shift-click the
disk icon on altXray to see the instructions on how to use it.

best,
Chipp