Great Article by Judy Perry on Rev in Ed in RevUp Newsletter

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 14:52:23 EDT 2008

Thank you, Mark & Jacque!

Mark Schonewille has alerted me that, on Windows, the stack locks up
the IDE (why I don't know); as this was a quick hack for the kiddies,
and as we don't have any Windows boxes in the house, I never did try
it under Windows.  Also, the fields won't line up properly/display
properly under Windows probably due to my using a Mac OS font.

And, yes, I positively loathe that program which must not be named ;-)

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com