Table inspector from 4W

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 11:07:28 EDT 2008

Josep, I'm not sure if Richard Gaskin is licensing that table component yet
or not (www.fourthworld.com).  He had qualms a couple of years ago about it
not being ready, but that may have changed.

You could also look at Chipp's AltFldHeader.  I believe it is doing
something similar.  It is a deceptively simple approach to table fields, and
is configured somewhat differently to Richard's.  Hmm.. I just searched
Chipp's website (www.altuit.com), and couldn't find it.  Maybe he has
withdrawn it.  Hopefully, he'll see this and mention if it is still
available.

Bernard