iPhone again

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Oct 11 09:08:07 EDT 2008

Cheers back dear Sarah,

I couldn't agree with you more. Not knowing what direction Apple may
take at any point in time would make developing without some sort of
pre-approval; or, at least, approval of concept a most hazardous
venture. On the other hand, I can see that many developers would find
this sort of revelation even more dangerous; particularly if they feel
what they are proposing to do is most "revolutionary". (smile) After
all, there are leaks everywhere and lead-time can be important in the
developmental process.

Just MHO,

Joe Wilkins