ANN: Library for Mac OSX Textured Buttons on metal windows

SteveTheWhelk whelkboy at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 06:52:40 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I've been a bit busy of late. :o)

First thing today is that I've knocked together a little library for easily
creating Mac OS X style textured buttons, which are useful for getting the
right look on metal windows
(http://theworcestersource.com/downloads/MacOSXtexturedbutton/tabid/56/Default.aspx).

I've also been working on a web site for Rev developers
(http://www.theworcestersource.com). It's early work at the mo, but as I
intend it to be a Rev community site, I've built it using a content
management system and I'm inviting other people to help me build and run it.
I've got ideas for what I want to put in there after chatting to the
developers at work, but will be happy for suggestions.

Let's see where this goes... :o)

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. Yes, I'm using an inexpensive, slow host for the time being!