script abbreviations

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Oct 10 11:15:07 EDT 2008

Bernard,

Thanks for the status update. I started reading the User Guide when I
first signed up for Rev with 2.7. I quickly abandoned the effort
because of the deficiencies you mentioned. Most of the things I was
interested in just weren't included. In the few forays I've made into
the 3.0 documentation, I had noticed an apparent improvement, but not
the realization that things are MUCH better. Now that I know they are,
less time will be spent on my idle efforts to engage myself, and much
more "learning" the more unique potentialities of Rev.

Glad to hear you got your MacBook back in operation again. All the best,

Joe Wilkins