Why I didn't, and why I may, later.

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu Oct 9 11:42:35 EDT 2008

Snowbunny.

I think we learned from Monty Python that rabbits can be quite
formidable--a known requirement for an OS X code name.

Therefore, I, for one, would wholeheartedly endorse "Snowbunny" as the
code name for the code name for the upcoming new version of OS X.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2