[ANN] Site Update - Tactile Media

Martin Baxter mb.userev at harbourhosting.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 15:34:58 EDT 2008

Chipp Walters wrote:
> Shao Sean <shaosean at wehostmacs.com> wrote:
>> While I agree with the posting that Mark made a few weeks back
>> about not spamming the list with non-Rev related postings,
>
> So much for friendly correspondence on this list. ;-)
>
> BTW, If you take another look, you'll find some excellent FREE Rev
> demo stacks and tutorials on Scott's site. He's always been a champ
> at supporting Rev and this community--since before there even was a
> Rev! :-)

I see the wink Chipp, but what's unfriendly? My reading of Shao Sean's
comment was that it was her own post that she felt might be taken as non
Rev-related (since the post was about the use of flash for website
navigation, without a fallback for those who do not have the plugin).

Full quote was:

> Shao Sean <shaosean at wehostmacs.com> wrote:
> While I agree with the posting that Mark made a few weeks back about
> not spamming the list with non-Rev related postings, I'd just like to
> point out that you should always have a non-Flash fallback for your
> navigation..

Martin Baxter

--
I am Not a Number, I am a free NaN