[ANN] Site Update - Tactile Media

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Oct 8 15:10:10 EDT 2008

> I don't think it was really OT... I really liked the announcement.
> Scott is one of the most briliant guys here and the fact that
> he reworked his site and is providing free things for us, is
> enough for sending an email.
>
> We were never a explicity Revolution-Topic-Only group...
> anyone tired of receiving emails should change to digest or
> switch to web based interface.
>
> Scott congratulations again on your business and tools! I
> just spent couple hours looking thru your stacks... Swarms
> are so cool!

Absolutely agree. Scott provides valuable resources to the Revolution
community. The community of active Revolution users is relatively small, and
this list is the place the community goes to - so that makes it the
Revolution community list. It is in the best interest of those who have made
an investment in Runtime Revolution development for the active user base to
thrive.

The Revolution forums were set up explicitly so that anyone who wanted to
limit exposure to a particular topic can drill down to a sub-forum that
interests them. That is another method other the methods Andre suggests.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing
http://www.mirye.com