[ANN] Site Update - Tactile Media

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Oct 7 15:10:53 EDT 2008

Hello Revolutionaries:

Just a quick note to announce the redesign/release of Tactile Media's Web
site (www.tactilemedia.com).  The site update is not as important as a new
Revolution Tutorials/Demos area available in the Software section of the
site, which now features 32 free and open stacks, complete with thumbnail
previews.

As well as offering several new demos, many of the older demos have been
rewritten, updated, and commented to be more understandable and flexible for
use in your own stacks (for example, our GetInLine drag list reordering demo
can now be used as a library and no longer requires screen locking to
operate).  There are really too many updates to list here.  Stacks are still
being tested for compatibility with Revolution 3, so you may run into some
issues -- just let us know.

In any event, I thought this would be worth sharing.  Have fun, and keep up
the revolution...

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director