Why I didn't, and why I may, later.

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 06:58:19 EDT 2008

Before anyone else jumps in.  Richmond, it seems I'm the only one having
issues with 2.9 and 3.0.

It might be useful for you to download the evaluation versions (particularly
if you are using Linux), to see if the product is buggy for you.  If not,
you've got a good reason to fill the jar asap.

Bernard