Thrift library?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Oct 6 16:53:21 EDT 2008

Trevor,

I am also using Evernote, I have it on all my computers and my iPhone.
I checked the Thrift Wiki and found no information on how to generate
your own language. It may be easier to parse the Thrifit IDL file from
Revolution and generate the code than add the necessary bits to the
Thrift own code base to generate Revolution code.

I wish we could create externals from other languages, like python or ruby.

Andre