more rev 3.0 woes - losing the will to live

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:48:41 EDT 2008

Hi Joe.  I understand and sympathise.  However, for the first 4 months I was
using Rev 2.9 on Windows and having crashes every few days during those 4
months.  I've only been using Rev on Linux for 3 or 4 weeks.  I'm only
trying Rev on varieties of Linux because others keep telling me they don't
see any of the problems I'm facing.  Mostly when I install the version where
they say they can't see the problem, I can still see the problem on that
version.  Things like that make me doubt my sanity.

I've been very patient, and didn't complain much at all for the first few
months.  It's just that things have become intolerable.

I can understand that I may be in a minority of one.  But it doesn't make my
life any more bearable.  I'm sorry if my complaining causes distress for
others, but I've come close to just giving up on Rev in the past few weeks.

Bernard