OT: First steps with Valentina ...

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Oct 6 10:02:06 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am just making my first steps with valentina, switching from SQLite. So
far everything works fine. I created my db, tables, filled the tables with
datas, and now I just stuck to get the data out of the DB, because I am not
a SQL expert. With SQLite I coded:

            put revdb_querylist(,,gConID,tSqlSting) into tList

to get my selected datas as a sting. With Valentina I tried:

            put VDataBase_SqlSelect(gDBRef, tSqlSting) into tList

and I get a cursor back. Now I am missing the command to get the data from
this cursor. Or am I on the wrong lane?

Thanks for any hint

Tiemo