more rev 3.0 woes - losing the will to live

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Oct 6 07:56:23 EDT 2008

Bonjour Bernard,

If you see in your text editor that a stack is not in the legacy
format, it means that it has been saved on disk, by yourself OR by a
code snippet in the stack itself.
I don't use Geoff plugin but I assume that you'll find a 'save this
stack' somewhere in Geoff code when closing or quitting.
Checking last modified file date will probably confirm that the stack
auto saves.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.