Beagle Board users out there?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Oct 3 13:19:16 EDT 2008

Hello again Neal,

I was checking the mini-itx site after replying to you and I've just
found what appears to be a treasure. I still don't think it is
possible. Check:

http://mini-itx.com/store/?c=31

It's an Intel Atom board, with the processor for 76 USD... Can you
hear the magic words ATOM PROCESSSOR, the new wonderchild from intel.
This should help your kiosks needs.... clocked at 1.6ghz, very nice.

andre