ANN: Pointer Tooltip 2.1

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 23:12:15 EDT 2008

Mark, real neat, but it shows so much information so quickly that for
guys like me it's almost useless. Any chance to make it so that
holding down, say the option key when pointing at an object would put
that information in the msg box? Or maybe have some preference that
would cause that to happen?

TIA,

Joe Wilkins