Weird Send in Time Problem???

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 08:24:41 EDT 2008

Dave,

Hi, I don't get multiple entries for the same one second interval. But
if I change the script to 2 seconds then it will start with even
numbers and after a couple of iterations it will end up odd numbers
(and vice versa).

So I guess the real question is "Is a second really a second?" and I
would guess for some scripts the answer is "No".

Hmm,
Tom McGrath III