OT Font Question

Adrian Williams adrian at clubtype.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 13:28:07 EDT 2008

We offer a digraphs font exactly as you describe.
The original typefaces were researched and developed
for use in education to teach children and adults (this version)...
http://www.clubtype.co.uk/fonts/sas/s460sample.html

Sassoon® Jolly Phonics Digraph fonts will enable you to write easy-to-
use pronunciation guides for children or adults.

This product is part of the larger Sassoon® Project...
http://www.clubtype.co.uk/fonts/sas/sasslist_com.html

Hope that helps?
Adrian
Club Type