Rev Standalone and Encryption

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Oct 1 12:22:41 EDT 2008

Ted

The password doesn't impact the running of the program but it does prevent anyone from seeing your code. Your source code is included in the standalone so it is visible if someone wants to look at it.

The only reason to keep a record of the password is if you ever wanted to see the code and lost your source file.

Bill Vlahos