Just pondering - Rev CGI & iPhone

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Oct 1 11:11:13 EDT 2008

Ciao Sims,

I've built some pretty sophisticated cgis with revolution and I've
been doing little iPhone stuff. Be aware that you can't sell web apps
in the app store. The app store is for native applications. Ops, I
just re read your email, I understood it wrong. Yes you can do some
pretty nice stuff for iPhone web apps, check the iUI library.

Cheers
andre