Re-2: I cannot paste in any field in an app (consisting of up to 7 stacks)

runrev at animabit.de runrev at animabit.de
Wed Oct 1 03:21:58 EDT 2008

Hi all,

thanks for the advise list! I checked the suggestions - and I think I have found the point
I have identified the problem but do not understand it (and the idea about the edit menu of malte has helped me finding):

I have a navigation background in all the stacks (=above all in the event hierarchy). I have made a test stack consisting only of some fields and this background group. With the background in it I cannot paste in the fields, after deleting the background I can.

I have deleted the script in the background = the problem is the same therefore not in the script (I had no paste routines there).

It is only the group object (marked as background without any further special details) which causes this behaviour that I cannot paste (Strg-V) into the fields of the stack where this background is included. Does the event STRG-V = paste be stopped by a background generally?

I have put the teststack into URL
http://animabit.de/runrev/test.rev
and a standalone loading this stack into
http://animabit.de/runrev/test.exe

If anyone wants to test this behaviour.

Regards, Franz
Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter