When they ask, what is this written in?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Nov 30 19:40:16 EST 2008

Paul, Chipp, Jim, others:

Do I think we REALLY want our clients to know "how easy" Rev is in
comparison with other development environments. Doing so raises their
expectations much to much, whereas we're always optimistic at the
outset and need the extra time we've saved to smooth out the problems
that are pretty inevitable in ever endeavor. IMHO, let our performance
speak for itself and explain as little as necessary to get the work.

I don't feel this is being deceptive; just pragmatic. But, they're not
stupid either, so chose a name for the language that can't be
informationally googled by anyone. I'd go for RR+++. It's not there or
anywhere, but could be explained if the need ever REALLY arose. Note
the third plus sign!

Joe Wilkins