When they ask, what is this written in?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Nov 30 18:35:31 EST 2008

Richmond,
The problem with "Hypercard" and "xTalk" is for many they represent
non-professional approaches to programming. That's why I never mention
either when talking about Rev.

Others who are reading this thread,

Also, I think of Rev as more than just a scripting language for the
following reasons:

1) Rev can create powerful applications and standalones. Most scripting
languages cannot do this natively;
2) Rev has a built in IDE; most scripting languages tend to use a third
party IDE;
3) Rev has some compiling capabilities, which many scripting languages don't
have-- but more and more are adding this now.
4) Rev has a very full GUI set of tools.