When they ask, what is this written in?

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 15:01:59 EST 2008

I usually say that I code in a lot of languages (which is true) and
choose the best fit for each project (also true). If they ask about
C++ I tell them that I do not like it as it allows very subtle
design/coding errors to the level that maintenance is much more
expensive than with higher level languages (which is my exact feeling
on it, okay for plugins, not for applications).

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com