When they ask, what is this written in?

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Nov 30 00:29:58 EST 2008

When potential clients and/or investors ask you "What language
did you make this in/with?"  and after saying Revolution (I usually
say Transcript, I like that name much better) they say "I've never
heard of that"  What do you tell them?

The best counter, for me, for the above exchange is "Mike Markkula,
the angel investor that got Apple off the ground has invested in Rev."

My project is a finalist at Le Web 2008, the largest startup event
in Europe (Wall Street Journal, LinkedIn founder, TED, etc etc will be
there along with lots of investors). There are 30 finalists, we do
presentations and then three are picked as co-winners.

The real prize is getting to speak with lots of  investors from
the US & Europe over several days. I need to make the most of this
as I like good food & wine, unfortunately those things cost cash  ;-)

  I need to take advantage of this opportunity.

What do you say about Rev (or MetaCard)?

sims