AW: AW: need help for decompress URL - its a rev-win bug on my PC!

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sat Nov 29 09:25:16 EST 2008

Bonjour Eric,
vraiment, you were right!
Testing the standalone on another Win PC it works as it should do, so it is
only my PC and it happens only with gz files. Downloading other file types
the file size keeps unchanged.

Now I should know, where to look for, because it doesn't happen at the
decompress (first thought), so actually it can't be DLLs from other
compressing tools, it happens already when plain downloading a gz file to my
PC. Who is involved when downloading a file from the internet beside rev?
Who cares in the background about the file extension gz and fiddles on my
file without notice of rev??? Very mysterious! (I don't have any viruses,
beside of my nose) Perhaps I should at least ask the QCC people for any
direction to search for.
Thank you
Tiemo