[ANN] NativeSpeak 1.2 - Vista, MacOS X and Linux enhanced support.

GIRARD Damien dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Thu Nov 27 18:01:39 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

At Dam-pro, we received a new powerful computer that can run 3 operating
system in the same time with Virtual Box, so we "played" with
NativeSpeak and improved it to have a real cross-platform localization tool.

NativeSpeak 1.2 has been enhanced and optimized for Windows Vista, MacOS
X and Linux, in additions of few improvements in some area.

If you had been disappointed by the MacOS X and the Vista version of
NativeSpeak < 1.2, retry now with this new release!

Screenshots of NativeSpeak Create on Vista and MacOS X:
http://dam-pro.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=47

Screenshots of NativeSpeak Translate on Vista and MacOS X:
http://dam-pro.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=48

Complete announcement:
http://dam-pro.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27:nativespeak-12&catid=21:nsbundle&Itemid=15

It is highly recommended to update NativeSpeak to NativeSpeak 1.2,
including the NativeSpeak library inside your applications. NativeSpeak
1.2 is optimized for Revolution 3.0. It remains compatible with
Revolution > 2.8.1.

-------------------------------
Download links:
To download NativeSpeak 1.2 for your platform, go to the below url:
http://dam-pro.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21&Itemid=32

Regards,

Damien Girard
Dam-pro CEO and Main NativeSpeak developper.
http://www.dam-pro.com

--
NativeSpeak is a registered trademark of Damien Girard.
Dam-pro NativeSpeak. (c) 2007-2008 Damien Girard. All rights reserved