problem with calendar tutorial

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Tue Nov 25 21:43:43 EST 2008

Hi Mark!

I said only recently on this list, that one day all people will be
called Mark. I didn't let on that all people would be called Mark
Smith, as I felt that these things should be done in stages - but I
see the plan is further along than I'd thought!

Still, welcome to the list, and you'll find that even those who
stubbornly hold on to their weird non-mark-smith names are very
helpful and knowledgeable.

The routine I have for adding things to groups is:
1. Select the item to be added - in this case your image, and copy or
cut it
2. Deselect "Select Grouped" in the toolbar
3. Select your group
4. Select "Edit Group" in the toolbar
5. Paste

Best,