OT: Parallels 4

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Nov 25 15:36:27 EST 2008

You know, you can buy a Windows box for not that much. That's what I did
after using Parallels for a while.

(Well, OK, it WAS "that much" after adding monitor, XP, Vista etc, but a
good investment IMHO since most of my work is cross-platform.)

--
Phil Davis

PDS Labs
Professional Software Development