how to load URL from a pw protected directory?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 25 08:07:00 EST 2008

Hi,

It should be possible to do this by setting the httpheaders. Does
anyone know which headers one should use?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !