AW: load URL file ... case sensitive!

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 05:52:23 EST 2008

Hiya,

It's not the browser that checks, it's the file system on the server.
On UNIX based servers this has always been so, on Windows based
servers I think you might get away with not worrying about case
sensitivity (I haven't checked on the Windows side of web serving
lately, so this may have changed).

Cheers,

Luis.