OT: Parallels 4

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:35:03 EST 2008

I can tell you one area that sold me on the upgrade, if you have a Mac
Pro you can define up to 8 processors for a virtual machine. I
automatically boot into XP at startup and allocate 3 processors and 2
gb of memory on my Mac Pro and its very handy to have it always there,
since I cross-develop. On my Mac Pro, its never faltered at all. The
macbook pro is where I experienced the issue of inoperative
mouse/keyboard on transporting from Fusion machines.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com