Unicode from Variable?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Nov 24 19:04:37 EST 2008

Hi Scott,

Of course, it is simple. If you have a variable with plain text, use
this:

set the unicodeText of fld "Your Field" to uniEncode(myVar)

If it contains UTF8, try

set the unicodeText of fld "Your Field" to uniEncode(myVar,"UTF8")

and so on.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !