fillGradient coordinates

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Nov 23 10:15:10 EST 2008

Jacques,

If you go to "Rev Online" under user mcgrath3 I have  a stack
"Gradient lab"

Open it and select the top square with the selection tool. Open the
Properties Inspector for that object and switch to Gradient in the pop-
up. Now when you make changes graphically within the square you can
hit update and see the corresponding numerical equivalents of the
changes.

This helped me understand the From To Via aspects of Gradients.

HTH

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html