Kermit file transfer

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Nov 21 11:48:03 EST 2008

andre,

Thanks for taking the time to provide info and help.  Basically I
have lately
been working with some old CPM disks and KERMIT was once the way
to go transferring CPM files.  And since I occasionally work on a
stack I
have written for Rev that supports the serial port & communications I
was
looking in the Dictionary to see if Rev supports KERMIT but couldn't
find
any mention of KERMIT.  It is not a big deal but thought I would add
it if
it was not too much trouble.

thanks again,
-=>JB<=-