OT: Totally OT, question about Apple aluminum keyboard

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Nov 21 09:34:41 EST 2008

I love mine. And I do both regular typing and also type a lot of
emails and letters. I use the wireless one and find it perfect for
grabbing on the run and for putting on my lap when reclining....

2Cents

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html