How to manage german mutated vowel in SQLite

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert r.venzl-schubert at macbay.de
Thu Nov 20 08:26:48 EST 2008

Hello!

I found the solution myself!

SQLite interprets the " ' " in  '{\rtf \mac *CR*\'8A\'9A\'9F} as the
end of a value.
Therefore the instruction is to long.

I replaced all " ' " witn " ' ' " and then it works well.
SQLite seems to cut of the second " ' " itself, because in the
database I find only on " ' "

Allthough this group had been a great help for me.
To word it in english forced me to think more exactly about my problem.

:-)
Reinhold