AW: AW: where do I find the temp folder on a Mac?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Nov 18 10:37:37 EST 2008

Hi Thomas,
now you are puzzeling me, after I just have found my temp folder and was
happy that everthing worked as expected :) The user shouldn't have a look to
my files in temp, I just wanted to check what I am doing.
I don't understand what you mean with permissions and hidden folder
concerning the temp folder. Should this temp folder usually be hidden (if
yes, the better) or do I usually don't have a permission to write to it? (if
yes, not good)
Could you explain me your thoughts?
Thanks
Tiemo