AW: where do I find the temp folder on a Mac?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Nov 18 10:27:55 EST 2008

Tiemo,

This is a good reason to 'see' it but normally it is not acceptable
for most Mac users to reveal/show the hidden folders etc. I don't know
if that will effect the permissions on those folders either. I am
always having to clean up permissions and this will usually reset the
hidden nature of these folders.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html