Moving a rev stack to the foreground

Tim Ponn alptex2 at orwell.net
Tue Nov 18 10:22:38 EST 2008

Hello!

I'm using rev 2.8.1 Enterprise edition to write an app.  Part of this
app's function is to accept a drag/drop from another app.  The
dragData is always text.  Here's a description of the interaction
between the other app (FireFox) and mine:

FireFox is in the foreground
I select text on a web page
I drag it to my app (still in the background)
My app receives the drag/drop with no problems...but here's where it
gets sticky...

My app then asks for a quantity.  The problem is, my app is still in
the background, so the user has to click twice...once to bring my app
to the front (make active) and another to click the "OK" button in the
ask dialog box.

Is there a way to automatically bring a rev app to the foreground?

Best Regards,

Timothy R. Ponn