I'm sorry but ..... !

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Nov 17 11:15:42 EST 2008

Hi,

Well I doubt anyone would print the whole thing on single sided and
definitely not on an InkJet Printer. But if you have a Laser Printer
of any statue double-sided printing is as simple as selecting it. As
for the non-green aspect, this has just got to be a better option
since you don't have to waste (much) energy transporting it a 1000
page document.

All the Best
Dave